Who Are We?
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a regulatory consultancy for the wholesale finance sector working with a broad range of clients that include hedge funds, fund of funds, long-only managers, private equity, venture capital, institutional brokerage, capital introduction and investment advisers.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting with the operational and administrative functions of the office, including the reception area, mail deliveries, meetings, supplies, and facilities maintenance. The individual in this position is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations Manager and the European Marketing Coordinator as directed.
What You Will Do:
General Office Duties
• Maintain a professional office image by overseeing the reception area and public office spaces dealing with mail deliveries, visitors and including answering/directing all incoming telephone calls.
• Organise and manage the group diary including meeting rooms, distributing conference lines/screen shares, booking and ordering lunch meetings, meeting and greeting all guests and ensuring the cleanliness and professional look of meeting rooms at all times.
• Oversee and maintain the scheduling of office space and meeting rooms, which may include facilitating meal and beverage services, coordinating and sourcing audio/visual equipment and other meeting related needs.
• Purchase and maintain office supplies, furniture, office equipment, appliances, etc. in accordance with ACA purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Ensure the implementation of ACA procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
• Assist the office manager in liaising with building management for facilities-related maintenance and repairs.
• Assist with the ordering, set up and maintenance of computer hardware and company mobile phones and landlines.
• Assist visiting employees with travel arrangements, meetings, workstations and any other requests.
• Provide administrative support for all company management and staff, including support for the company’s back office functions within client development, marketing, event planning and operations when requested.
• Assist the Operations Manager/European Marketing coordinator with the coordination of meetings and travel, conferences and other arrangements for the Partners and the Consulting team.
• Support the Operations Manager with client development and sales processes duties, contract administration and setting up projects as directed.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time in order to support various value added initiatives and special projects.
Administration Assistance for Operations and Marketing
• Assist (and provide cover in the absence of) the Operations Manager and Marketing Coordinator in a variety of tasks as and when required, specifically but not limited to, the following:
o Assist the Marketing Coordinator with the maintenance of mailing lists, creating and sending mail shots, hosting webcasts, posting adverts, and event organisation and execution.
o Ensure that client files and data records are organised and maintained to a high standard.
o Provide assistance with CRM system maintenance and timely updates.
o Assist employees with bi-monthly timesheets review and posting of final submissions
o Contribute ideas to develop policies and procedures that standardise and strengthen existing practices.
o Assistance with PA duties for the Partners in the absence of the Operations Manager and European Marketing coordinator.
o Any other ad-hoc duties as seen reasonably required from time to time in order to support the Operations and Marketing functions.
This summary of responsibilities provides a general list of certain key job responsibilities, but is not intended to provide a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or to capture all responsibilities for this position. Not all functions listed may be performed and other duties may be assigned to meet business needs, in ACA’s sole discretion.
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• (A-C GCSE- Maths & English) or Bachelor’s Degree (a distinct advantage)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a professional office environment
• Demonstrated professional integrity.
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritise effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
This list provides a general summary of the minimum qualifications for this position. Meeting this minimum level of standards does not automatically qualify an individual for this position; all candidates will be evaluated based on these minimum standards as well as other criteria relevant to the position, in ACA’s sole discretion. In addition, ACA retains the discretion to interpret and apply these requirements in its sole discretion.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.