Who We Are:
ACA Telavance serves the largest financial institutions in the world helping to identify and control illegal activity, fraud, and terrorist financing. We partner with senior C level executives using data analytics, complex system implementations, statistical analysis, and innovation to assure appropriate safeguards are in place. The team at Telavance makes a difference in the fight against financial crime.
Title: Associate, Financial Crimes Data Analyst
What You Will Do:
• Work with our clients to fully understand their business needs, develop appropriate solutions, and document and present your recommendations
• Use data analysis and statistical techniques to validate the performance of financial crimes models and algorithms
• Analyze multiple systems for data requirements. Address data quality issues while interfacing systems to each other
• Implement, optimize, and enhance software systems that detect financial crimes
What We Look For:
• Graduates with a business-related or technical major (e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative mindset
• Strong data analysis skills
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to travel up to 35% required
• 1-2 years of related experience
• Knowledge of analytics tool helpful
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.