ACA COMPLIANCE GROUP
ACA Division: ACA Compliance Europe Ltd
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Position Location: London
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Reports to: CEO
ACA is a regulatory consultancy for the wholesale finance sector working with a broad range of clients that include hedge funds, fund of funds, long-only managers, private equity, venture capital, institutional brokerage, capital introduction and investment advisers.
Reporting to Ron Weekes, CEO, you will undertake an extremely rewarding role becoming central in our business development strategy. You will be tasked with selling our range of compliance support solutions, with scope to include other ACA products across the entire business. You are likely to have experience of selling support services and/or products into financial institutions of all sizes, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and objectives.
This is a true business development position, and so you will be a self-starter ready to formulate strategy to generate leads, open doors and create opportunities to sell our services.
Summary of Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for driving our sales forward, with a crucial role in generating new sales and achieving ambitious sales targets. Specifically, this could include, but is not limited to;
• Researching organisations and individuals to establish customer needs, identify new leads and potential new clients.
• Liaising with colleagues in the US in order to identify opportunities to sell our range of compliance support solutions to the European businesses of existing ACA US clients.
• Making contact with potential clients/key stakeholders to build relationships and secure sales meetings.
• Arranging sales meetings with clients, carrying product demonstrations (or introducing our technical staff to action this) and closing sales.
• Following up with existing ACA customers in order to review needs, etc., and identify opportunities for cross selling.
• Building a sales pipeline in order to ensure a steady stream of sales.
• Dealing efficiently with sales enquiries, following up leads originated by other colleagues, sending out information, etc., as appropriate.
• Attending conferences, industry events, etc., in order to network and generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Working to ambitious weekly and monthly sales targets.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Skills and Profile
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and objectives.
• A self-starter, ready to formulate strategy to generate leads, build a sales pipeline and open new doors to create opportunities to sell our range of services.
• Highly motivated, dedicated and professional individual capable of dealing with business leaders/key stakeholders, with an aggressive but balanced sales approach.
• Highly energetic, tenacious and well organised individual, able to work well under pressure and ‘think on their feet’ with an outgoing personality and an ability to build relationships with people of all backgrounds.
• Capable of working proactively – alone or as part of a team.
Qualifications and experience
• The successful candidate is likely to be professionally educated with extensive experience of selling into financial institutions of all sizes.
• Business degree educated preferred.
• Knowledge of the compliance sector an advantage but not essential.
• 5 years plus relevant experience.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.