Position Objective: The individual in this position is responsible for the custom implementation and configuration of ACA’s proprietary software that offers trade surveillance capabilities for firms in the financial services industry.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Collect, analyze, and validate trade data with clients’ compliance and IT teams
• Back-test and attune ACA’s proprietary surveillance algorithms to clients’ trading style and behavioral characteristics
• Manage trade surveillance software product releases and upgrades
• Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the ACA-developed/owned software applications
• Provide support for continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review processes
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred with computer science, information technology or similar major/field of study
• Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
• Experience with release management processes and best practices
• TeamCity and Octopus Deploy experience preferred
• Familiarity with database and unit testing frameworks
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills • Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
• Available for client work and/or travel Monday through Friday on a general basis, including occasional nights and weekends
Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base salary, and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.