- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
Software Applications Developer
ACA Technology Solutions LLC, is a technology innovation company that provides mission-critical financial software and services that today’s leading investment managers use to run their business.
As a Developer you will be working with small teams of high-caliber specialists, delivering high quality financial software solutions across a variety of operating platforms involving order management, portfolio management, portfolio analytics, accounting, and reporting (P&L, Risk, Exposure, Performance and Attribution).
Working at ACA Technology you will play an important role in the design, development, and implementation of our solutions for alternative investments clients. You will be trained on ACA’s product suite, the foundation for the services and solutions we provide to our clients, and grow into a role in our financial practice.
What We Offer:
• The candidate will work closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic solutions that drive revenue for our clients.
• Opportunity to learn financial concepts and to expand your knowledge of the newest technologies used in the industry
• ACA provides Technology Training, Business Subject Matter Training, and Soft Skills Training to all of our consultants.
• Get paid in the Upper Tier of the industry and also participate in incentive plans that reward performance.
Requirements for the Role:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related major
• Strong foundation in object oriented development (C#)
• Good understanding of database concepts
• Passion about technology and software best practices
• Desire to develop your knowledge of financial services asset classes and instruments
• Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment where technology has a direct impact on business
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and desire to work in a client facing role
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with industry experience. It will include a base salary plus incentive-based commissions and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA also offers an excellent benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply thrugh the link below:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.