- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
ACA Compliance Group, the leading regulatory compliance consulting firm in the U.S., has established an office in Pittsburgh dedicated to our electronic communication surveillance service line. Data Analysts will work with our clients to identify regulatory risks, search email archives for potentially problematic messages, and draft reports outlining our findings. The position offers flexible hours and a pleasant working environment. Data Analysts will receive extensive training regarding securities regulations, and must be strong writers with the ability to quickly learn financial and legal concepts.
This position is primarily responsible for conducting careful analyses of clients’ electronic communications for potential regulatory deficiencies, and for drafting reports to our clients summarizing our findings.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Analyze clients’ electronic communications for potential regulatory issues
• Interpret complicated and nuanced communications
• Participate in scoping calls to plan the reviews, reference client policies and procedures before and during the reviews, and escalate potential issues to a supervisor
• Assess potential issues together with supervisor
• Draft reports summarizing ACA’s work and findings
• Manage the review process with little supervision
• Assist with other service offerings, such as assisting in preparing regulatory filings
• Perform other ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred - concentration or previous work experience in business, accounting, finance, criminal justice, law, or economics preferred
• Demonstrates professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible and adaptable to changing client needs and ACA initiatives
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, small team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards, customer service focus, and commitment to protecting clients’ confidential information
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and clients
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should apply beow:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.