- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
ACA COMPLIANCE GROUP
Human Resources Administrator
ACA Division: Adviser Compliance Associates, LLC
Title: Human Resources Administrator Position
Type: Full Time / Temporary Position
Location: Morristown, NJ
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, performance services, and technology solutions to regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. With offices worldwide, ACA clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, and broker-dealers. We are looking for an innovative, dynamic individual to assist our HR team in our Morristown, NJ office for a period of 5 months. The ideal candidate would be open to fostering ideas and relationships within our team and would embrace change and innovation in helping our HR team.
The individual in this position is primarily responsible for performing administrative tasks and duties in support of the company’s HR team as well as contributing to the long-term functions and growth of the HR team. The individual in this position will also support the HR manager(s) and director(s) in providing comprehensive HR service to company partners, supervisors and employees.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assisting with general office management functions including phones, shipments and office supply orders
• Administration and assistance to senior HR management in all HR areas, with a concentration in new hire on-boarding, employee off-boarding, employee change management, training, and reporting, such as:
o Administration of the background checks process of incoming candidates
o Ensuring new hires receive all necessary onboarding instructions, documents, notices, paperwork, and training
o Updating all required systems with new candidate information
o Administer aspects of new employee orientations and trainings
• Assist with employees’ understanding of HR-related policies, processes, and benefit programs, by educating and counseling employees
• Assist with resolving employees’ HR-related questions and issues
• Advise HR management of potential HR-related issues and recommend solutions as appropriate
• Act as liaison with local, state and federal government agencies, vendors, and brokers by, among other things, fostering effective relationships with representatives
• Assist the HR team and management with strengthening and enhancing the company’s HR programs, policies, and processes
• Enhance, conduct, and/or assist with the administration of the company’s internal training programs to align with long term HR goals and objectives
• Prepare HR reports pursuant to government and management requirements
• Prepare and distribute required federal, state and local HR-related notices
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required; human resources or related discipline preferred
• Three years’ experience in an HR Generalist role with a concentration in recruiting, sourcing and interviewing areas preferred
• PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent certification preferred
• Strong knowledge of HR-related best practices, government regulations and industry standards
• Familiarity with FLSA, ADA, ACA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, and other related state and federal regulations required
• Demonstrates exceptional discretion when dealing with confidential matters
• Ability to exercise discretion and make independent judgments on matters of significance
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
• Available for work and/or travel Monday through Friday on a general basis, including nights and occasional weekends
Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base salary, and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.