- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
ACA COMPLIANCE GROUP
Human Resources Administrator
ACA Division: Adviser Compliance Associates, LLC
Title: Human Resources Administrator Position
Type: Full Time / Temporary Position
Location: Morristown, NJ
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, performance services, and technology solutions to regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. With offices worldwide, ACA clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, and broker-dealers. We are looking for an innovative, dynamic individual to assist our HR team in our Morristown, NJ office for a period of 5 months. The ideal candidate would be open to fostering ideas and relationships within our team and would embrace change and innovation in helping our HR team.
An HR Associate performs day-to-day administrative duties necessary to run the company’s operations efficiently with a concentration within the HR department and supports company personnel in carrying out their responsibilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support for all company management and staff, including support for the company’s back office functions; mainly for human resources, and operations.
• Answer phones and direct incoming calls
• Prepare, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier deliveries
• Purchase, receive and store general office supplies to ensure adequate quantities are available
• Run errands as necessary to pick up or drop off items related to company business
• Assist company personnel with preparing reports, memos and other documents
• Make photocopies and scan and fax documents. Prepare correspondence and perform other clerical functions
• Perform other ad-hoc work and special projects as requested to support the company on various initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree required concentration or previous work experience in human resources, business administration or a comparable field preferred
• At least one year of experience in office administration in a professional setting supporting HR preferred
• Basic knowledge of HR related rules and regulations (e.g. FLSA, ACA, FMLA) a plus
• Experience with ADP payroll platforms preferred; experience with ADP Workforce Now platform a plus
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base salary, and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.