The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing IT helpdesk support for troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and network problems for users throughout ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”). The IT Support Specialist will also be responsible for assisting with maintenance of ACA’s IT infrastructure (and supporting documentation) under the supervision of the IT Director.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Perform installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on user computers
• Troubleshoot end user hardware/software issues, printers/scanners/copiers, telephone/mobile devices, and any other peripherals
• Maintain record of reported hardware/software issues and remedial action taken, and installation activities
• Prepare IT application/device/procedural instructions to be distributed to ACA employees and provide IT systems trainings for local and remote employees
• Perform system upgrades as necessary for hardware/software related components
• Perform light administrative duties on network servers
• Monitor backup procedures and perform occasional recoveries to ensure backup integrity
• Refer major hardware/software problems or defective products to existing vendors for service
• Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in CS / MIS or relevant experience preferred
• Technical Certifications (MCSE, A+, MCP, Net+, etc.) preferred
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with Windows 7/10 and MS Office 2010 deployment, configuration, and administration, desktop printer/scanner/copier support, iPhones/Androids and other supported wireless devices and peripherals
• Experience performing system administration of Windows servers, network devices and enterprise software
• Experience in writing user training manuals and procedures and training staff on the use of software applications
• Substantial experience installing, troubleshooting, configuring, updating and maintaining Windows environments
• Experience in Tier 1 and 2 technical support
• Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
• Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention methodologies and tools preferred
• Knowledge of Cloud applications preferred
• Familiarity with VDI preferred
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to travel – up to 10 percent •
Available for work and/or travel Monday through Friday on a general basis, including nights and occasional weekends
Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base hourly rate and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to the below:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.