- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, performance services, and technology solutions to regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, and broker-dealers. ACA currently has offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, and elsewhere. ACA is well known in the financial services industry as a leading compliance consultancy.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting in the completion of periodic verifications of a firm’s capacity to claim compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®), and supporting ACA’s custom performance consulting services.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Support all assigned verification and consulting projects from start to finish
• Research, interpret, and apply guidance to determine applicability within each verification client’s framework and investment structure as it pertains to the GIPS standards
• Participate in oral and written communications with clients and proactively alert team members to situations that need support during the course of the engagement
• Monitor and meet target completion dates to ensure client expectations are met
• Document all procedures and any unique issues that may arise during the course of the verification or engagement
• Perform detailed analysis of composite membership, firm assets under management, and composite and portfolio accounting data. Recalculate performance statistics in accordance with the GIPS standards, and confirm data is accurately recorded and disclosed in marketing/advertising materials
• Assist in the preparation of verification reports, performance examination reports, and recommendation letters
• Stay abreast of all changes and updates to the GIPS standards and participate in continuing education (CIPM, CFA Institute meetings, webcasts, current events, etc.)
• Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree – major or concentration in business, accounting, finance, or economics preferred
• Previous work experience in business, accounting, finance, or economics preferred
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
• Available for client work and/or travel Monday through Friday on a general basis, including nights and occasional weekends
Interested candidates should apply below:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.