- Compliance Services
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Performance Services
- Technology Solutions
- Events & Education
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting with the build out of ACA’s technology product suite. The individual in this position is also responsible for working closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic solutions that drive revenue for clients.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Developing new and/or improved software solutions for ACA to market and sell to clients by, among other things, studying clients’ information needs, conferring with users, analyzing systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
• Apply technical practices, such as continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review processes
• Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the ACA-developed/owned software applications
• Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; computer science, information systems, math, physics, electrical engineering or related field preferred
• At least 5 years of experience with web application development
• .Net solutions experience in full stack web application development preferred
• Experience with taking a concept from design to development to production release
• Experience with Responsive UI design using frameworks; Bootstrap preferred
• Experience with Logi Info preferred
• Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
• Experience working in an agile environment preferred
• Experience with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy preferred
• Familiarity with AWS services, architecture, and security preferred
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
• Available for client work and/or travel Monday through Friday on a general basis, including occasional nights and weekends
Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base salary, and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.