The individual in this position is responsible for setting up and maintaining client projects in ACA’s client relationship management / accounting system, which includes reading and interpreting contract terms to ensure that projects are set up accurately and in a timely manner. The individual in this position is also responsible for assisting ACA’s revenue management team with the monthly revenue recognition process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Analyze executed client contracts, determine the allocation of revenue by division based on the scope of work, and set up projects in ACA’s client relationship management / accounting system
• Collaborate with the ACA sales team to ensure that sales opportunities are created in ACA’s client relationship management / accounting system and updated, if necessary, based on the executed contracts, as well as ensure that all executed contracts are mapped to a sales opportunity
• Analyze contract amendments, update projects to reflect contract amendments and communicate project scope changes to applicable ACA personnel
• Identify and address non-standard contract terms related to projects and communicate to applicable ACA personnel
• Coordinate the review of semi-monthly timesheets to ensure the reasonableness of charges against contract terms, compliance with ACA’s time charging policy, and the timely posting of timesheets
• Assist the revenue team with the monthly revenue calculation and validation of revenue and the reconciliation of unbilled balances and deferred revenue balances
• Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting is strongly preferred
• Four years’ experience performing project set up at a professional services firm preferred
• Experience with Deltek Vision accounting system preferred
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
• Willing to undertake minimal travel
• Available for work Monday through Friday on a general basis, including occasional nights and weekends
Compensation, which will be competitive, will include a base hourly rate and may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to:
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
If you would like to apply for a position listed on our website, please click here to submit your resume.
Sign up today for ACA newsletters, alerts, and event notifications.
Click here to subscribe.