Telavance is a leading provider of software products and professional services to the risk, and compliance groups at financial institutions. We are seeking candidates for the role of a Director of Business Development who can complement the existing team and be aggressively involved in the growth of the sales organization. This position will be responsible for implementing business development, sales, relationship management, and marketing activities and ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
Telavance's Business Development function is client-focused and is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive Telavance brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm.
This role is focused on identifying and winning new business opportunities. Sales activities include:
- Identifying and building client relationships with generated accounts
- Developing and implementing direct sales campaigns leading to new account acquisition
- Matching specific client requirements and business needs to Telavance products and services
- Creating RFP response, proposal creation, client presentations
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of products and services
- Meet or exceed assigned sales target
A key requirement for the role involves developing long-term sustainable client relationships with executives from financial institutions. A primary goal is to develop deep understanding of clients' organizations and business issues leading to engagement of Telavance expertise and solutions to improve client outcomes and generate revenue. Relationship targets include key economic buyers such as CCO, CIO, CTO, CRO and other corporate and division leaders and audit committee members, as appropriate.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately updated on CRM.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Must possess at least 5-7 years product and professional services sales experience with significant focus in the banking and capital markets domain and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with clients to drive revenue.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding goals, and having achieved premium sales "club" recognition
- Demonstrated highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to:
- Establish and develop long-term client relationships.
- Effectively represent client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
- Build trust with clients.
- Demonstrated selling effectiveness evidenced by the ability to:
- Consistently and systematically initiate sales calls and contacts; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities
- Solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; play an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and clients
- Understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities
- Control the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers; overcome objections and obstacles to win the business; develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy
- Must has worked as an advisory consultant in the regulatory compliance domain with experience in BSA/AML remediation project, look back, KYC/CDD, working with institutions on policies and procedures, etc.
- Existing knowledge of the Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Risk including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, BSA/AML, OFAC Sanctions, KYC, CDD, Internal Controls, Governance and Regulatory
- Existing knowledge of AML and Sanction products including but not limited to Actimize, Detica - Norkom, Fircosoft, FIS-PRIME
- Ability to travel
- Remain tenacious and undeterred by criticism and setbacks
- Very good written and verbal communication ability.
- Ability to express thoughts and concepts clearly.
- Very good command on Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well with a variety of people and to show team-player attitude regardless the scope of responsibilities.
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Law or other business
Interested candidates should direct their resume to the ACA ADP Workforce Now Careers Page
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.