Financial Technology Sales
ACA Technology Solutions is a division of ACA Compliance Group, a leading provider of regulatory compliance services and products, technology solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, and performance services to over 2,500 regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA currently serves more than 80% of the top 100 hedge fund managers (Hedge Fund Alert, April 2017), more than 60% of the top 100 private equity firms (PEI 300, May 2017), and over 64% of America’s top 100 money managers (Institutional Investor, 2016). For the past 14 years, ACA Technology has successfully provided software solutions and services to over 300 clients. Our team of financial technologists has real-world industry experience and understands the dynamic needs of today’s investment managers
With a focus on the award winning NorthPoint IMS (Investment Management System) and NorthPoint DMS (Data Management Solution) this role will have significant focus on driving new revenues by developing relationships with Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Asset Allocators (OCIO, Endowment, Family Offices), Private Equity Funds, and other relevant buy-side financial institutions.
The goal will be to understand prospective clients' current front/middle/back office needs along with technology, operational and compliance challenges in order to determine the most effective way the NorthPoint platform can add value. You will work directly with key decision makers including COOs, CFOs, CTOs, Traders, and Fund Managers as well as interacting with industry influencers including consulting firms, prime brokers, and other industry vendors.
Individuals in this role will have a proven record of success, within our market segment, across several areas:
• Establishing and building relationships with leading Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Asset Allocators (OCIO, Endowment, Family Offices), Private Equity Funds, and other relevant financial institutions.
• Directly relevant [product and target market] target goal based sales.
• A record of successfully meeting and/or exceeding aggressive yet attainable annual results
• Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sales process, from pre-qualification to completion. The position requires high-level interaction with senior management at both the client and ACA Technology.
• Coordinate activities across ACA Technology to ensure the successful and timely management of sales cycle to both new and existing clients. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
• You will develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline, sell appropriate ACA Technology products and services and maximize revenue.
• Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of ACA Technology products. Collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
• Responsible for providing management with all requested sales reports and supporting correspondence, including the utilization of Salesforce.com.
• Attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing ACA Technology and client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote ACA Technology.
• Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with industry influencers including industry consultants, complimentary vendors, prime brokers, fund administrators, etc.
• 5+ years of sales and business development experience in the buy side industry including Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Private Equity, Allocators and related financial institutions
• Knowledge of product requirements of buy side institutions, including Order Management, Portfolio Management, Compliance, Portfolio Management, Data Management, Security Master, Pricing, and Reference Data.
• Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients.
• Relationships with industry service providers and influencers
• Have overall industry knowledge, with an ability to quickly learn the ACA Technology product set.
• Demonstrate a consistent history of success achieving sales and business development goals.
• Meet and or exceed annual quota assignments, build a pipeline, effectively forecast and meet quarterly quota assignments.
• Initiate, develop and maintain relationships.
• Excellent time manager, qualifier and negotiator.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Ability to travel to prospects/clients/events, up to 30% of the time.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to the ACA ADP Workforce Now Careers Page.
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.