ACA Compliance Group, a global regulatory compliance consulting firm (www.acacompliancegroup.com), is seeking to hire an energetic, talented full-time Operations and Marketing Associate to join our team our Boston, MA office. The position offers interesting work and regular and reasonable hours in a friendly, dynamic, and casual work environment.
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, performance services, and technology solutions to regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, and broker-dealers. ACA currently has offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, and elsewhere. ACA is well known in the financial services industry as a leading compliance consultancy.
An Operations and Marketing Associate performs day-to-day administrative duties necessary to run the company’s operations efficiently with a concentration within the education and marketing functions and supports company personnel in carrying out their responsibilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for all company management and staff, including support for the company’s back office functions; mainly for education, marketing, operations, and event planning
- Process client orders for webcasts, maintaining spreadsheets and tracking revenue
- Communicate with customers, confirming customer orders, keeping customers informed of order status, fulfilling orders
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls
- Serve as the point of contact for building management, vendors, clients, prospects, and other employees
- Track schedules and organize work space for traveling employees
- Manage office budget and sustain office supply purchases accordingly
- Maintain general upkeep of office reception area, shared space, furniture, fixtures, IT closet and equipment, and manage work order system
- Organize and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Collect and update documents issued from multiple sources that are required for tenant compliance
- Prepare, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier deliveries
- Organize and maintain client and employee files
- Run errands as necessary to pick up or drop off items related to company business
- Assist company personnel with preparing reports, memos and other documents
- Coordinate travel, meetings, conferences, webcasts and other arrangements for company events
- Make photocopies and scan and fax documents. Prepare correspondence and perform other clerical functions
- Perform other ad-hoc work and special projects as requested to support the company on various initiatives
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred – concentration or previous work experience in human resources, business administration or a comparable field preferred
- Two years’ experience performing administrative or clerical duties in an office setting preferred
- Professional client servicing skills
- Demonstrated professional integrity
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
- Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
- Willing to undertake minimal travel
- Available for work Monday through Friday during standard business hours on a general basis; as well as occasional nights and weekends
Compensation would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation would include a base hourly rate and also may include a discretionary bonus. ACA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should direct their resume to the ACA ADP Workforce Now Careers Page
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.