ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, performance services, and technology solutions to regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. With offices worldwide, ACA clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, and broker-dealers. Founded in 2002 by former SEC examiners and state regulators, ACA services and develops its products with a team comprised of former SEC, FINRA, FSA, NYSE, NFA, and state regulators, as well as former senior managers and technologists from prominent financial institutions and consulting firms.
The individual in this position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties necessary to run ACA Compliance Group’s (“ACA” or the “Company”) operations efficiently. This individual in this position is also responsible for supporting the Company’s personnel in carrying out their responsibilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Answer office phones and direct incoming calls
- Prepare, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier deliveries
- Organize and maintain client and employee files
- Purchase, receive, store, monitor, and maintain office supplies
- Assist Company personnel with preparing reports, memos and other documents
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred– concentration in human resources, business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Experience performing administrative or clerical duties in an office setting
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment, including voice messaging systems, faxes, photo copiers, and scanners
- Ability to be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance
- Demonstrated professional integrity
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
Interested candidates should direct their resume to the ACA ADP Workforce Now Careers Page
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.