Find out what cybersecurity practices your firm should prioritize in order to prepare for the end of the year, as well as plan ahead for 2023.
Each year ACA hosts and sponsors a number of conferences, presentations, and interactive panel debates led by top industry professionals. These provide compliance professionals with in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics, and help them stay current with, and function confidently in, a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Regulatory Horizon 2022
10 sessions | 30+ industry expert speakers | 800+ registrants
Our governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) focused event for firms with a European presence took place 8-10 March 2022. It provided an overview of key regulatory and geopolitical challenges set to impact firms in 2022 and beyond.
- Watch all ten sessions on demand to hear insightful sessions and engaging conversations from industry professionals.
- Download our key takeaways whitepaper capturing content and actionable insights from the event.
Agenda at a glance:
- Finding Stability in an Unpredictable World
- The Benefits of an Integrated Surveillance Solution
- Transaction Reporting: Man vs. Machine
- Emerging Trends in the Cyber Threat Landscape
- The SEC's New Marketing Rule: All Change Please
- The Positioning of Private Markets Amid the Great Recovery
- The Dynamic Future of Regulatory Hosting
- The Application of an Integrated Surveillance Solution - A RegTech Demo
- ESG Regulation: What's Next?
- Looking Ahead: A Review of FCA & SEC Priorities and what to Focus on in 2022
We are excited to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with our Hispanic/Latinx Organization for Leadership & Advancement (HOLA) Employee Resource Group!
ACA has announced their launch of a dedicated outsourced chief compliance officer (OCCO) practice for the financial services industry.