Common Practices for GIPS® Compliance
The 2020 Global Investment Standards (GIPS) provide a detailed framework for calculating and presenting performance, and claiming compliance can demonstrate how a firm is proactively pursuing best practices. ACA has gathered all the common best practices of performance teams complying to the GIPS standards and will discuss the most common question we receive from clients, "What do other firms do?"
Join ACA’s Joel Bernardin and Andrew Ball for a webcast discussion on October 19, 2021, at 11 a.m. EDT to review common practices for GIPS compliance.
This session will also address questions from the audience.
- What internal business unit is responsible for GIPS compliance?
- What methodology is used to calculate net composite returns?
- Which accounting method is used for dividends?
- How often do firms update GIPS Reports?
- Which GIPS report is being provided to a limited distribution pool fund prospect?