Industry and Regulatory Trends Update: Marketing and Performance Advertising
Join ACA Group and Lowenstein Sandler for a discussion on regulatory and industry trends related to marketing and performance advertising. This webcast will cover:
- Performance advertising (actual and hypothetical)
- Case studies
- Solicitation arrangements, including distinguishing publishing arrangements from testimonials/endorsements
- When and how to move to the new marketing rule
- Private funds facing fundraising hurdles when marketing with intermediaries, such as placement agents, bank platforms, etc., due to regulatory changes
- Trends for industry adoption of the GIPS® standards
This webcast is for private fund compliance, risk, and performance leaders as well as CFO's and other finance team members looking to gain insight and perspective on current industry trends and regulatory developments related to marketing and performance.
- Shivani Choudhary, CFA, CIPM, Managing Director, Performance, ACA Group
- Scott H. Moss, Partner, Co-chair, Fund Regulatory & Compliance, Lowenstein Sandler
- Christie Dillard, CIPM, Partner, Performance, ACA Group
CLE Credit Provided by Lowenstein Sandler LLP
This program is approved for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys.
CA: This program has been approved for 1.0 California General CLE credit.
NJ: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0.0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 0.0 qualify as hours of credit for diversity, inclusion and elimination of bias.
NY: This program is approved for 1.0 New York credit in the Areas of Professional Practice.