Manage MNPI with ACA’s New Control Room Technology Solution
With the SEC’s increased interest in how firms handle Material Non-Public Information (MNPI) within their business, it’s become more important than ever to have proper policies, processes, and controls in place to mitigate MNPI-related risk.
Join us on Wednesday, July 20th at 8 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT, 4 PM BST for a live demo of ACA's new Control Room Solution, which was designed to help manage the flow of MNPI across your organization.
In this demo, you will learn how Control Room can help you:
- Build a “single source of truth” for MNPI related to deals, wall crossings, expert network meetings, etc., including which employees have access to sensitive data
- Leverage public and private company data to manage restrictions across your business
- Automatically run conflict of interest checks on MNPI against personal trading data, firm trading data, outside business activities, gifts & entertainment and more
- Integrate with other ComplianceAlpha modules, such as Employee Compliance, as well as other downstream systems to facilitate the exchange of critical data
- Jordan Schwartz - Partner, Product Management
- Mike Lehman - Partner, Product Management