The New Marketing Rule: A Focus on Performance
Join ACA and K&L Gates for a detailed explanation of the specific performance requirements, how they differ from prior no-action letters, and what steps a firm should take now in order to be ready by the deadline.Watch On Demand
The SEC’s recently adopted amendments to Rule 206(4)-1 (the Advertising Rule) under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940 continues to be a hot topic across all firms that are registered with the SEC. The majority of changes that a firm will need to make in order to comply with the new rule are performance related.
Join ACA's Shivani Choudhary, Managing Director, and Kim Versace, Senior Principal Consultant, and K&L Gates Mike Caccese, Chairman, Practice Area Leader - Asset Management and Investment Funds, and Mike McGrath, Partner, for this important webcast.
In particular, the webcast will address:
- Terminology – Definitions of the terms used by the SEC
- Key considerations – Which changes should you be focusing on now?
- Related, extracted, hypothetical, and portable performance
- Net of fees – What fees should be reduced to get net returns?
- Overlap with the GIPS® standards
Join ACA for a complimentary webcast in which we'll provide answers to the most frequently asked questions we've received in response to the new marketing rule and its implications.