Please join us on Thursday, July 13 in New York for the latest in a series of interactive investment adviser compliance roundtables. Our panel will focus on regulatory, compliance, and enforcement topics that may cause you angst. We are pleased to feature Peter Driscoll, Acting Director from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE).
- Peter Driscoll, Acting Director, OCIE, SEC
- Sanjay Lamba, Assistant General Counsel, Investment Adviser Association
- Jeff Morton, Partner, ACA Compliance Group
- Stephen L. Cohen, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Lauren Blumenthal Kleiman, Partner, Global Co-Leader, Investment Funds, Adviser & Derivatives, Sidley Austin LLP
Roundtable panel topics may include:
- Update on OCIE’s exam program initiatives and current priorities
- Current regulatory and compliance “hot spots” for investment advisers
- SEC regulatory agenda: whats new, what's pending, and whats on the horizon
We encourage you to come prepared with questions for our OCIE speakers. Alternatively, you may submit your questions in advance by emailing Laurie Kleiman or Jeff Morton no later than Tuesday, July 11, 2017, and we will ask them anonymously during the programs.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.