Join ACA Performance Services and Carl Bacon, CIPM, renowned performance measurement specialist, for an interactive two-day course on critical concepts of performance measurement and attribution.
Through class lectures, interactive discussions, practical exercises and team presentations, you will be able to:
- Understand the key drivers of performance measurement
- Learn the different ways to derive returns (and why the results can vary)
- Comprehend how cash flows affect returns
- Analyze the principles of benchmarking
- Discern the role of attribution, the challenges in getting it right, and how it should be used
- Understand what's required to obtain and maintain compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)