Please join speakers David B. Berg and Erika C. Chua of ACA Compliance Group and Elizabeth K. Sipes of Bryan Cave on October 10, 2017 at 11 a.m. ET for a live webcast to discuss the recent changes to the Form ADV as well as other technical amendments that were enacted along with the updates to the Form ADV.
This webcast will highlight the new information advisers should be prepared to provide after the revised version of the form goes into effect on October 1, 2017, and address some of the frequently asked questions we've been hearing from advisers. We'll also discuss the changes to books and records retention requirements for performance-related information.
Discussion topics will include:
- New separately managed account reporting
- New umbrella registration reporting
- New questions regarding outsourced CCOs and advisers’ social media presence
- Additional updates to the Form ADV and other technical amendments
- Amendments to the books and records retention requirements with respect to performance information
Throughout the webcast, the panelists will answer questions and respond to comments from attendees.