The world of enterprise IT security is rapidly changing. Even as the leading public cloud service providers have become more secure, customer concerns around securing their cloud environments remain high. According to a recent survey of security practitioners, security is the top barrier to cloud adoption. Organizations deploying workloads on Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) at scale are faced with new challenges because traditional tools and controls that worked well for security and compliance in the datacenter fail in public cloud environments.
Join Raj Bakhru, Partner at ACA Aponix, and Suda Srinivasan, Vice President of Growth at Dome9 Security, as they discuss best practices and common pitfalls around managing security, compliance, and governance in AWS environments.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- How to make use of key AWS network security features and capabilities;
- How to gain visibility into network security changes;
- How to use Identity and Access Management (IAM) as an effective defense perimeter;
- Steps to establish and enforce a gold standard security posture; and
- Best practices for assessing, remediating, and reporting on your compliance and governance posture.