The greatest risk to GIPS-compliant firms is that performance is not created, reviewed, distributed, and disclosed in a way that fulfills the requirements of the GIPS standards. Having the proper policies and controls in place is crucial to achieving and maintaining GIPS compliance.
Please join Bobby Ankar, Senior Principal Consultant at ACA Performance Services, and Kate Trevor, Senior Vice President at Income Research + Management on December 13th for a discussion on internal controls and best practices related to marketing a GIPS-compliant firm. Bobby and Kate will share their experiences as verifier and practitioner focusing on:
- creating, reviewing, and distributing performance presentations and marketing material;
- constructing composites to align with product offerings;
- tracking GIPS-compliant presentations;
- establishing robust policies, controls, and ownership; and
- conducting internal training.
Throughout the webcast, the panelists will answer questions and respond to comments from attendees.
Who should attend?
This webcast is intended for those in the marketing role and those with oversight of GIPS compliance including performance professionals, CCOs, and COOs.
To register, click here.