Join ACA Aponix's Marc Lotti, Chad Neale, and Chris Gebhardt on Thursday, September 28 at 11am ET for a live discussion on new cyber regulations released by the New York State Department of Financial Services. We'll discuss facts, important deadlines, and common misconceptions about New York's cybersecurity regulation (23 NYCRR 500).
Topics covered will include:
- Who qualifies as a covered entity under the rule;
- Compliance requirements for firms headquartered outside of New York state;
- Difference between compliance and certification;
- Various misconceptions of the regulations;
- Key dates and deadlines; and
- Third-party compliance and due diligence.
There will be time allotted to answer specific questions and respond to comments from webcast attendees.