Please join us on February 23, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. EST, as Marc Lotti, Partner at ACA Aponix, and Chad Neale, Managing Director at ACA Aponix, presents a webcast on Portfolio Company Information Technology and Cybersecurity Due Diligence.
About the webcast
The growing number of cyber-attacks against businesses across all industries is drawing the attention of Boards and Private Equity firms who have a vested interest protecting their brand and preserving the value of their stakeholders' investments. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has urged Board and private equity fund managers to protect their investments from cyber-attacks by performing thorough due diligence of portfolio companies. During our webcast Marc and Chad will cover:
- portfolio company threat landscape;
- security incidents and stories from the field;
- the three questions boards are (or should be) asking about cybersecurity;
- portfolio company risk management strategies for private equity and venture capital firms; and
- why this is important for you to know.
There will be time allotted to answer specific questions and respond to comments from webcast attendees.
Who should attend?
Deal professionals, board members, compliance and IT professionals, and analysts involved with deals and investment strategies at private equity managers and portfolio companies.