Join ACA Aponix's Marc Lotti and Askari Foy on Thursday, November 9 at 11am ET for a discussion on regulatory cybersecurity priorities and preparedness for investment managers.
During the webcast, Askari — who recently joined ACA Aponix after serving as Associate Director and Head of the National Technology Controls Examination Program with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (“OCIE”) — will share his perspective on the SEC’s approach to cybersecurity, key risks your firm should address, and best practices for regulatory cybersecurity programs.
- SEC’s cybersecurity risk alerts and guidance
- SEC rules and enforcement cases regarding cybersecurity
- Key cybersecurity risks that could subject your firm to regulatory scrutiny
- Influential roles of CCOs, CIOs, CISOs, and CTOs in building your firm’s cybersecurity program
- Protecting your firm’s brand and reputation
If the date and time do not work for you as part of your registration, an archived version of the live event will automatically be emailed to you when it becomes available.