Changes to the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) Fund Manager Code of Conduct will be implemented on 18 November this year, affecting any firm licensed to carry out asset management regulated activity in Hong Kong.
Join us on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 12pm HKT for a complimentary webcast: SFC’s Fund Manager Code of Conduct: Navigating the challenges. Derek McGibney, our Director of Asia will host a panel discussion examining key challenges and considerations ahead of the regulation coming into force.
Discussion topics will include:
- Pertinent challenges as the regulation looms closer
- Critical priorities to achieve and processes to put in place before implementation day
- Pitfalls for firms to watch out for
- Key consideration for firms preparing for FMCC impact day
- Christopher Bland, Director at UBS
- Jeremy Lam, Partner at Deacons
- Michael Langton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Linedata QRMO
- Phillip Meyer, General Counsel and Chief Operating Officer at Oasis Management Co. Ltd