Private Markets Quarterly Update 2021 Q3
We sincerely hope this newsletter finds you safe and well. In the latest edition of our Private Markets Quarterly Update we cover:
- Chairman Gensler Signals an Increase in Scrutiny & Regulation of Private Markets Fund Industry
- Noteworthy Recent Trends in SEC Examinations and Enforcement Actions
- How Does Recent Guidance on Principal and Cross Trades Apply to Real Estate and Private Equity Advisers?
- Compliance Considerations for Fund Managers Sponsoring SPACs
- The FCA Clears the Way for Potentially Greater SPAC Issuance
- A Practical Guide to Marketing Investment Performance Under the SEC’s New Marketing Rule
- Practical Tips on How Private Fund Managers Can Enhance their Side Letter Management Processes Amidst Increase in Regulatory and Investor Scrutiny
- Notable Industry Developments
- EU Cross Border Fund Distribution Directive and Regulation - Raises More Questions than it Answers?
- Cybersecurity Developments
We hope this newsletter provides you with helpful insights and resources. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to further discuss any of the information or resources included within this newsletter.
The Private Markets Team is also available to discuss ways in which ACA may be able to assist you in meeting your compliance, corporate governance, risk management and operational objectives for 2021. Contact the Private Markets Team to schedule your discussion.