The MiFID II deadline is fast approaching and many firms are in the midst of implementing the proper operational and regulatory changes necessary to comply with the new European directive. How do you know your implementation is in-line with your peers and you have the balance right between commercial expectations and compliance with the directive? Have you independently tested what you’ve done to ensure you’ve covered every last detail?
How ACA Can Help
ACA has spent more than two years preparing our clients for MiFID II. Our MiFID II Readiness Review is designed to review and benchmark your MiFID II preparation. ACA can assist you by reviewing and testing your preparation and identifying gaps prior to January 2018, helping you to sign-off on your implementation. ACA can look at your preparation against what is expected of firms of your size, nature, and complexity and issue recommendations and an Executive Summary for senior management, evidencing your readiness for this significant regulatory change.
ACA MiFID II Resources
Over the last two years, ACA has issued several papers and conducted webcasts to prepare our clients for MiFID II. Below are available resources you can read or listen to for additional information or guidance.
Papers & Alerts:
- How to kick-start your MiFID II Implementation Plan
- The FCA’s 2nd Policy Statement on Implementing MiFID II: What do I need to know?
- UK FCA takes a hard line on MiFID II's rules on paying for research to non-EU delegates
- Communicating with clients: New marketing and reporting requirements under MiFID II
- MiFID II: Which rules apply to which UK firms? Plus: other updates from the FCA’s third Consultation Paper
- Commodity Derivatives: Reporting and position limits under MiFID II
Click here for additional news.
- MiFID II: Paying for Research and Other Recent Developments
- Implementing MiFID II: The Top Five Challenges Faced by Investment Managers
- Compliant Telephone Recording and Analysis Under MiFID II