This October, ACA Aponix will once again participate in the Stop.Think.Connect Campaign for National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NSCAM). Each week, we will feature a different theme and send you tips and best practices that can be applied to your life both in and outside of the office. These tips can be shared with your organization as appropriate.
This Year's Themes
Our 2016 campaign will feature the following themes:
- Week 1: October 3-7 — Protecting Your Data at Home
- Week 2: October 10-14 — Cyber from Home to the Parking Lot
- Week 3: October 17-21 — Protecting Your Online Data
- Week 4: October 24-28 — Being Smart About Your Smartphone
- Week 5: October 31 — Talking to Your Family and Friends About Cybersecurity
You can see the NSCAM themes here.
Stop.Think.Connect. provides an extensive library of educational resources that you can access all year, including:
- Stop.Think.Connect. Industry Resources - Fact sheets, tip cards, FAQs, and other materials that can be distributed to your employees or displayed in your office.
- Stop.Think.Connect. Toolkit - Resources for various audiences, including parents, educators, and small business, among others.
- Stop.Think.Connect Promotional Materials - Printable materials you can display in your office or home promoting National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
If you have any questions, please contact your ACA Aponix consultant or email us at email@example.com.