Find out what cybersecurity practices your firm should prioritize in order to prepare for the end of the year, as well as plan ahead for 2023.
Aponix® Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Through our flexible multi-year program, we help you operate a strategic and right-sized cybersecurity program designed to:
- Keep your organization safe from ongoing cyber threats
- Meet evolving regulatory requirements
- Meet increasing investor expectations
Get access to ACA’s cyber, privacy and risk consultant base for testing, validation, and operational support for day-to-day cybersecurity coverage as well as the ability to quickly respond to future threats and regulatory changes.
How we support you
- Dedicated, single point of contact
- Multi-year, flexible and scalable program
- Right-sized and tailored to your organization
- Coordinated, proactive, and always on
- Pragmatic recommendations and advice
- Regular checkpoints
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Keep your firm safe from evolving cyber threats
Aponix Protect Base
The solution includes a core service package that is tailored and right-sized to your organization’s unique needs and requirements. For additional flexibility, you can purchase bolt-on modules of features that you can pick and choose from.
- Risk assessment
- Review and update security policies
- Staff training (including cyber awareness, phishing testing, and incident response tabletop exercises)
- Build and maintain multi-year cyber program roadmap
- Work with MSP to oversee/validate risk remediation activities
- News alerts
- Quarterly advisory conversation
- Monthly status updates
- Investor and insurer DDQ assistance
- Regulatory exam support
- On-demand help and advice
- Threat and vulnerability monitoring
- Program Build
- Targeted Assessments
- Testing & Validation
- A la Carte Features
We are excited to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with our Hispanic/Latinx Organization for Leadership & Advancement (HOLA) Employee Resource Group!
ACA has announced their launch of a dedicated outsourced chief compliance officer (OCCO) practice for the financial services industry.